The VP300 eco is a well built, thoroughly
reliable unit that can be relied upon to
do the job day in and day out. It is ideal for cleaning offices, hotel rooms, retail
outlets, and similar light to medium duty applications.
With very low level of noise, it is ideal for daytime cleaning offices, reception areas, hotel rooms and other noise sensitive areas. The VP300 eco causes minimum disturbance to people who are within the cleaning vicinity.
The eco labeled VP300 offers 25% reduced power consumption whilst providing an excellent cleaning performance. All of this at a highly competitive price.
As with all Nilfisk machines, the design is outstanding with careful attention given to ergonomics and environmental friendliness. The filling capacity is the best in its class, which means less time spent changing dust bags. The VP300 eco weighs just 5.2 kg making it easy to move from place to place.
- Low sound level creates less disturbance and enables daytime cleaning
- Eco friendly fan unit allows us to reduce power by 25% yet still achieve an excellent cleaning efficiency
- Weighs just 5.2 kg (machine only) for easy portability
- 10 liter container with 8 liter dust bag net filling - best in class filling capacity
- Superbly designed for simplicity and effective cleaning at an economic price
The VP300 HEPA offers the strong filtration
solution for dust sensitive areas. The HEPA filter ensures a higher quality of air with exceptional and efficient cleaning performance.
With very low level of noise, it is ideal for daytime cleaning in offices, reception areas, hotel rooms and other noise-sensitive areas. The VP300 HEPA causes minimum disturbance within the cleaning vicinity.
The unique feature of the VP300 HEPA is the strong filtration combined with the high cleaning performance. The HEPA filter ensures a higher quality of air is maintained within the cleaning environment and the 900w motor provides an exceptional and efficient cleaning performance. To ensure the VP300 HEPA is easy to use, features such as accessories holder, power cord storage and tool parking have been incorporated. For easy maintenance this variant is equipped with a detachable cord. Furthermore an ergonomic handle enables the operator to carry the complete vacuum cleaner in one hand. With a sound level of just 67 dB(A), it makes this vacuum suitable for daytime cleaning of offices, reception areas, hospitals and other noise-sensitive areas, as it causes minimum disturbance to people who are within the cleaning vicinity. *machine only.
- Certified HEPA filter
- Detachable cord for safety and easy maintenance
- Best in class filling capacity, less time spent on changing dust bags
- Weighs just 5.3 kg (machine only), easy to move from place to place
- Low sound level suitable for daytime cleaning
- Secure accessory and power cord storage
- Rear mounted tool parking
- Eco friendly fan unit reduces power by 25% yet still achieves an excellent cleaning efficiency